Birch aircraft quality plywood , layered, with high resistance.
KoskiPly is a strong yet flexible cross-banded plywood, made throughout from birch veneers and faced with a joint-free birch veneer. Veneers can be left in it natural state, lacquered, waxed or stained.
- Homogeneous surface of a consistent high quality
- Strong, excellent bending strength
- Light and decorative
- Easy machining and surface treatment
- Taint and odour free
KoskiPly can be used both indoors and outdoors. The flexibility of the material is such that 1.5 mm thick KoskiPly can be bent through 180 degrees, this greatly extends the range of design possubilities.
Examples of end uses:
- Kitchen cabinets, door mirrors
- Partition walls, sight screens
- Furniture parts
- Sound insulation latticework
- Toys, souvenirs, cards
- Musical instruments
- Icehockey sticks