- High efficiency & low noise - HiPROP propellers are made with special aerodynamic shape and careful selection of raw materials to maintain higher efficiency in working condition with low noise.
- Excellent static and dynamic balance - Each blade of HiPROP propeller is machined accurately in weight, blade angle, blade area, length and shape to maintain excellent static and dynamic balance and minimize the vibration in working condition.
- Safe and dependable - During the material selection, machining and quality check procedure, every HiPROP propeller must undertakes the static and dynamic test in tension and anti-deformation including the excess revolution test. Thus, every HiPROP propeller has a good rigidity and strength to ensure the safety in working condition.
- Accurate pitch and blade section - HiPROP propellers are made with ditital machines to maintain correct pitch and blade section. After machining, each propeller will be checked and hand worked again by experienced technicians to assure the best aerodynamic shape with greater thrust.
- Strictly selection of raw material with anti-deformation process - HiPROP propellers are made of red beech wood and some special hard plywood with special treatment for better strength, rigidity and minimum deformation.
Diameter x Pitch: 10 x 6 inch
Hub Thickness: 12.6 mm
Hole diameter: 6 mm
Weight: 13.1 g